Typical areas of application of PROCOVEdouble are, e.g.:For attractively integrating wall and floor surfaces in corners made of tiles, natural and artificial stone and to shape clean, decorative corner joints on tiled kitchen worktops.
- The profiles available in four anodized colours meet aesthetic requirements to fit the design specifications of adjacent surfaces and components.
- Due to different geometries, the profiles can cater for a wide variety of covering heights.
- To supplement PROCOVEsingle and PROCOVEdouble profiles made of aluminum, there is a range of accessories available such as external and internal corners, connectors and right and left corner pieces made of die-cast metal with imitation surface finishes.
- Note: When accessories are used, PROCOVEdouble profiles must be fitted to the wall using the punched legs.
PROCOVEdouble stainless steel
- Transitions and covering edges in corners made of a wide variety of materials (e.g. tiles, natural and artificial stone).
- Neat, easy to clean corner constructions in walls and floors in hygienically sensitive areas, e.g. hospitals, commercial kitchens, cleanrooms, wash rooms and in the food-processing industry.
- To supplement PROCOVEdouble profiles made of stainless steel, there is a range of accessories such as external and internal corners and connectors in solid stainless steel - in brilliant and brushed versions.